5 Ways to Give
1. Give Online
Online giving is easy, convenient, consistent, and safe. Registration is not required. If you choose to register, you can set up recurring gifts or give any time you wish. Just click the View Donor Portal link to get started.
You can use your online account to check your giving history or pay for special events, trips, and activities supported or sponsored by the Church. If you would like to make a donation without creating an account through the Donor Portal, simply use the donation box below.
Online Giving is Good for You!
- You can schedule your contributions to come out of your account on the date(s) you specify
- You can schedule recurring or one-time contributions to the funds of your choice
- You can pay for fundraising items, trips, activities, and event registrations
Online Giving is Good for the Church!
- It's secure...online contributions cannot be lost or stolen
- It reduces administrative staff time for other projects
- It reduces the costs of bank processing fees
2. Give in Fellowship
You can still give during any worship service. We receive an offering as part of every worship service. Simply place cash or check in an offering envelope (found in the back of the Sanctuary or received from an usher) and drop your envelope into one of the offering baskets during any of our worship services. Be sure to include name and address on your check or envelope in order to receive credit for tax purposes; and designate the category to which you would like the offering applied.
3. Give Using One of Two Mobile Apps
My Church App
Download the My Church App from the iTunes Store or Google Play Market to any mobile device. The My Church App provides the gateway to the Central Baptist Church app. Once downloaded, search for The Central Baptist Church. With the Central Baptist Church app, you can connect and stay in touch with the church community. Directly through the church app, you can:
- Donate online
- Submit bulletin announcements and other forms
- Access Member Login
- Connect with social media
- Provide feedback
- And much, much more...
Givelify is a giving app. You can download the Givelify mobile app from the Google Play Market to a mobile device. Once downloaded you can create an account and locate The Central Baptist Church, Baltimore, MD from the nearby organizations or search for us by name. You can give directly through the Givelify app to:
- Make a one-time gift
- Set up recurring gifts
- Track your giving history
- Make donations to any organization registered with the Givelify app
4. Give by Debit or Credit Card Swipe
You can donate to the Church using a debit or credit card. Electronic card readers are available at every worship service for you to swipe your card and immediately receive a receipt for your tax-deductible gift.
5. Give by Postal Mail
You can mail check or money order donations directly to the Church. PLEASE DO NOT SEND CASH IN THE MAIL. Mail check or money order donations to:
The Central Baptist Church
2035 West Baltimore Street
Baltimore, MD 21223
Be sure to include name and address on your check or envelope in order to receive credit for tax purposes; and designate the category to which you would like your gift or donation applied.